Wednesday, September 27

Craigslist Rants & Raves section - so wrong in so many ways!

Sitting around bored at work - I happened upon the Rants & Raves section on Craigslist. I had no idea there were so many racist peeps in LA - thought I'd left them behind in Florida. Anyways - please read the following rant regarding the ethnicity of ours truly - the Flip:

FLIPS!!!
hey, how about em flips?! is there a group of more hypocritical, slutty, drug dealing, drug using, child molesting, lazy, stupid, smelly, losers in the world?????!!!!!!!!!

flips make the Mexicans look attractive, and smell nice
flips make child molesters blush
drug dealers say, man you should lay off dat sheeet
idiots/morons say, “oh, I wouldn’t do that sh*t if I was you.”
Studio executives say, “well that wasn’t a very nice thing to do.”


so if you see one of these ugly mutha fookers, run them over
you can tell a flip by their face, if their face makes the alien in Predator look attractive, you are looking at a flip!


NOW DOES THIS FLIP MAKE ALIENS LOOK ATTRACTIVE? I THINK NOT! WHAT DO YOU THINK???

Tell this racist ass what an idiot he is here

No comments:

 

html hit counters
Thrifty Rent a Car Coupons