Tuesday, November 28

Princess Boghese.


So in my drunken state last night, I decided to watch "The Bachelor." And let me tell you friends that was some entertainment. First off he is a crier...and I mean actual tears rolling down his cheeck. His mom who claims to be a princess...is totally Jersey gutter trash...AND she is a palm reader...lets say it all together...T R A S H Y. Anyone seen Zoolander and remember his one look...Blue Steel?? Well Mr. Princess also only has one look and I like to refer to it as "Wounded Puppy." Everytime he looks at someone or whatever he gives that beseeching look like he has just been kicked too hard by his owner. Icing on the cake is when he picks his lady and she leans in to try and kiss him...he totally avoids her and pushes her away...Which leads me to my prediction...The only other time this fruit will be in the media is when he is busted outside of some gay club in Manhattan for giving a blow job in the parking lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude I love that show!! Figure out what happened with those two, and also the one that got booted. Give us the gossip! - eg

 

html hit counters
Thrifty Rent a Car Coupons