Thursday, November 30

Who Would You Rather Bone....WWYRB

Thanks to this amazing quote by Mel Gibson today, I think that we have no other choice for WWYRB...Check the quote...

"I felt like sending Michael Richards a note," Gibson says in an interview in Entertainment Weekly's Dec. 8 issue.
"I feel really badly for the guy. He was obviously in a state of stress. You don't need to be inebriated to be bent out of shape. But my heart went out to the guy."
The 50-year-old actor-director added: "They'll probably torture him for a while and then let him go. I like him."


Whos a jigga what???? Why even open your mouth Mel????? OF COURSE Mel likes him..he takes the heat off his own anti-semetic behavior! SOOOOOOOO which one would be the one you'd bone???? Dig deep!


No comments:

 

html hit counters
Thrifty Rent a Car Coupons