Tuesday, December 12

Lies Lies Lies



Lady Lohan speaks on cleaining up:

"I haven't had a drink in seven days. Or anything. I'm not even legal to, so why would I? I don't drink when I go to clubs. I drink with my friends at home, but there's no need to. I feel better not drinking. It's more fun. I have Red Bull. I didn't feel bad before. I never felt bad. I just wanted to, like, find a balance. I was out too much. I was too caught up. I mean, I'm 20 years old. I was off from work, I was getting ready to start a film, and I was like going out just to get it out of my system. I was going out too much and I knew that, and I have more to live for than that. I don't want to be written about at these clubs with these people. I work, I act, I have a living. That's what I do every day. I work every single day."

For some reason I don't believe her!

No comments:

 

html hit counters
Thrifty Rent a Car Coupons