Thursday, June 21

Tom Cruise wants Becks to mount him.



Tom, Tom, Tom...your motives are always so transparent. YOU JUST KNOW he made Katie become friends with Posh so that he could have the chance to stick it to Becks. And poor Becks is too stupid to get it...He just thinks it's cool that Mavrick wants to be best buds. I came across this quote, "After taking him in at the final Spanish League football match in Spain recently, Tom Cruise decided he had to have a piece of it, and has reportedly made a $79.6 million bid to back the L.A. Galaxy.Said a source: "To have Tom's backing would be amazing - there's no way Galaxy bosses would turn down that opportunity."

I already posted some of these pics but this angle gets what is going on so much better.

Posh...Will this fruit stop standing next to me, I need space to compute.

Tom...I will fuck the shit out of his ass..NO LUBE..actually I want him to fuck the shit out of me and then serioulsy I want to lick his butt and suck the juice.

Katie...Please god make me a bird so I can fly far..far far away from here..

The pic below is totally Tom's myspace default pic.



No comments:

 

html hit counters
Thrifty Rent a Car Coupons