Thursday, December 7

SHE MUST BE STOPPED!!!!


Tyra Banks plans on adopting a baby!

Tyra Banks doesn't want to miss the adoption bandwagon and is planning on adopting a child. I hope all these celebrities realize that adoption isn't supposed to be a trend.

She insists that she has had a desire to raise a child since she was young. Banks says, "I've wanted to adopt since I was eight, nine years old, before it was hip. I really do think I will. I don't have to have a child come from my womb to have a connection. Children that are already born are beautiful to me. I can definitely be a mother to them." Hey if she's gonna be a fit mother, more power to her!


TYRA you think you can't keep a man now! WTF is this bitch thinking, she must have her wig on too tight...I bet her talk show is falling in the ratings and she thinks adopting will give her a boost...or maybe she is trying to be friends with Madonna/Angelina??

No comments:

 

html hit counters
Thrifty Rent a Car Coupons