Wednesday, January 24

Ivana has advice???


So we all know that Donald Trump and Rose O'Donnell hate each other, right? So over it...But I did happen to see an article today where Ivana Trump (D. Trump's ex-wife) commented on the "feud"..."Ivana Trump, who is attending the Paris haute couture shows this week with her partner, Rossano Rubicondi, said she recently advised Trump and O'Donnell to make peace in her advice column for the National Enquirer and Globe tabloids."

Ok..wait a second...did that just say she writes an advice column for the tabloids??? Why have I never heard about this..blasphemy!!!! Anyone read this column...I need to get my hands on this ASAP..I need to know what kind of advise this lady dishes out...PS...We love Ivana, Ivanka not so much.

No comments:

 

html hit counters
Thrifty Rent a Car Coupons